With Postcode entry system
With the exception of Stanton St Quintin, all Wiltshire household recycling centres will be open with effect from Monday 18th May.
There will be a postcode entry system used to limit numbers and ensure social distancing. The postcode will determine which day you can visit the sites, please see their website here for further details.
There are a number of changes being put in place to ensure social distancing guidelines are maintained, these are:
- Visitors must keep at least two metres from others at all times.
- One person per car.
- No entry for trailers or large vans over 3.5 tonnes.
- Vehicles allowed on site on a ‘one in, one out’ basis.
- No pedestrian access.
- HRCs cannot accept soil, rubble, plasterboard, textiles or asbestos during this initial reopening phase.
- Don’t bring recyclable materials that can be collected through the council’s kerbside recycling collection service.