Kids Zone - Activities
To help keep the little ones entertained over the coming weeks, The Morning Show team will be bringing you an easy to do kids activity Monday - Friday as part of the programme at 10 am.
Below is a summary of some of those activities and the steps to go with them.
Blow Worms with Barry Rhodes -
You will need:
A4 paper or card
Coloured pens or pencils
1. Fold your paper in half, then half again, then in have again.
2. Unfold the paper you should have 8 sections.
3. Cut each section out
4. Fold each section in half, then half again, and then half again.
5. You should now have a square cut the corners trying to round them off.
6. Colour each of the sections, on the end section draw two eyes and a mouth
7. Fold each of the sections up again them allow them to open naturally on a table.
8. Get a straw (or just blow) and blow your paper worm.
9. Why not try this on different surfaces or make it a race for the whole family